Why Make More?
I was speaking to an individual and they said, "I never seem to have enough money. No matter how much I make, it all goes away." The thought came to my mind that most people's financial 'thermostat' is set for generating hundreds of dollars, or thousands of dollars, not millions or billions. And some people's financial thermostats are set for below zero. They're freezing and they have no idea why! Whatever we set in the atmosphere of our mind, can become a reality, whether its positive or negative. If all you've ever said is, "If I can just make enough....or if I can just make $50,000 this year...then that will be great, etc." Then walla, that may be one of the reasons why you don't make more, or how you just barely get by. You set the bar too low. Why set it to millions of dollars or more? Because life is not all about you and your paycheck, your house, your car, and your clothes, etc! Their are millions of people around the world who need a helping hand who are truly struggling. They need you and it starts with your dream. But you must dream big. Stop speaking lack into your present future. You can always do more than you think you can...and, you will. - Brandon Boyd
