I have been helping people for (10) years to get in shape physically through Boyd Fitness and for the last (2) years, I've been helping people get in shape financially through Wakeupnow. By combining the two, great things have occurred.
I have a question for you...what's the point of obtaining all the wealth Wakeupnow has to offer if you are overweight, not feeling good, stressed out, etc. and possibly end up dying early, while the kids then take the money and blow it all? You cannot enjoy the fruits of your labor if you FEEL worn-out, stressed-out, and overweight. If you want to be wealthy, you gotta be healthy.
I have been training members of Wakeupnow both physically and financially for two years.
Check out my website below for details:
**Feel free to email this to anyone you know who has been looking to get their life back and in return don't have to mortgage their home to get it.
