Information & videos contained on this website have been compiled by Master Distributor Brandon Boyd

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HOW THE WAKEUPNOW VISA CARD WORKS


1.  How can I get money off my Wakeupnow Visa debit card? 
 
Either from an ATM, a bank, or when you are at the store ask for 'cash back' after having made a purchase.  ATM has a $1.50 fee for withdrawal and you can withdrawal up to $500 per day.  You can also go to www.wunpayhub.com and login, click on 'cashout' on the left side of your screen, click on 'add new account' and then choose the amount you want to send to your existing bank account after having setup the account you want the money to be sent to.
 
2.  How can I put money onto my Wakeupnow Visa debit card? 
 
You can have Wakeupnow pay your commissions onto your card from your commission account with your Wakeupnow back office.  You cannot load funds from a bank account to the card or physical cash to the card.
 
3.  How much money can I spend per day using the debit card? 
 
$2,500
 
4.  How much money can I have on the card at any given time?
 
$75,000

5.  Can I transfer money off the card to an existing bank account?

Yes.  Please visit www.wunpayhub.com and click 'unload'.  It may take up to (3) business days for you to receive the unloaded funds in your bank account.  You can transfer up to $9,000 per transaction.

6.  What are a few of the fees associated with the Wakeupnow Visa debit card?

-  One-time activation fee ($1.95)
-  Over the counter cash withdrawal ($5.00 per transaction) *Example:  From a bank
-  Card load fee (FREE) - Example:  Wakeupnow paying commissions to your card
-  Funds to bank account fee ($1.50 per transaction) *From debit card to bank account or Payhub to bank account ($1.00 per transaction)
-  Monthly fees ($3.00 only assessed if no transactions occur for a period of 180 consecutive days)

7.  Is the Wakeupnow Visa debit card currently attached to Wakeupnow Finance to track transactions?

Not at this time.
8.  Can I get a card for my spouse?
You are allowed one card per account.